Veterinary Internal Medicine
Our Seattle vets provide diagnosis and treatment for a variety of internal conditions in pets. If advanced expertise is required for your pet's care, a specialist referal will be provided.
Diagnosis & Treatment of Internal Conditions
Veterinary internal medicine involves treating diseases and disorders of animals' internal systems. These conditions can range from allergies and diabetes to more challenging conditions such as disorders of the brain and nervous system, lung disease and tumors.
Our team has a variety of diagnostic tools and treatment methods at our disposal, however, if your pet requires advanced care not offered at our Seattle animal hospital, we will refer your pet to an internal medicine specialist, and work with your specialist to ensure that your pet receives the best possible care.
Vet Internal Medicine Conditions
Our veterinarians diagnose and treat ailments in the following areas:
- Cardiology (heart-related disorders)
- Reproductive Issues
- Immunology (disorders of the immune system)
- Pulmonary Disorders (diseases of the lungs)
- Gastroenterology (diseases of the digestive organs)
- Oncology (tumors and cancer)
- Urology (urinary functions and genitourinary tract)
- Endocrinology (glands and their functions)
- Neurology (disorders of the brain and nervous system)
Complex Case Specialist Referrals
We are connected with a network of exceptional veterinary internal medicine specialists in Seattle and throughout the area.
If your pet needs a procedure or expertise that we do not offer at Northgate Veterinary Clinic, we will refer you to an experienced specialist.
Laboratory & Diagnostics
We support our comprehensive approach to internal medicine for dogs & cats with a wide range of testing, imaging and other diagnostic procedures.